TOK's office brokerage professionals are specialists in the office market and are equipped with extensive market data, powered by our proprietary database and updated in real time, by our Research team. We help landlords and tenants competitively position themself in the market through detailed location evaluations, demographics analysis, drive-time research, space right-sizing and lease structure options.
"Idaho's Office market boom of 2021 has slowed in 2022 although organic growth continues to drive the market with one-third of leasing transactions in the last 12 months attributed to businesses looking to add an additional location or expand their existing space while another 20 percent of activity came from tenants new to the market."
- Patrick Shalz, TOK Commercial Partner
1. 2194 Snake River Parkway | Idaho Falls, ID
- New Class A Office Building in Master-Planned Community.
- Adjacent to Hotels, Restaurants , Greenbelt and Major Employers.
- Office Suites Can Be Finished to Suit Tenant’s Specs.
- Convenient Access to I-15, Highway 20/26 and Airport.
2. 1111 W. Jefferson Street | Boise, ID
- Ample Adjacent Parking
- In Building Fitness Center
- Eight Story Interior Atrium
- 300,000+ Square Feet of Best in Class, Class “A” Office Space
- Full Service Lease Includes 5 Night Janitorial Service
- Stunning Panoramic Views of Downtown and the Foothills
- Full-Time Concierge at the Atrium Reception Desk to Greet Your Clients
- Within Walking Distance of the City’s Best Restaurants and Business Services in the Heart of Downtown Boise
- Boise’s only Class A building with 59,000 SF — and over 25,000 SF in downtown Boise — available!
- Multi-level garage containing 960 spaces.
- Surrounded by street parking.