Holly Chetwood joined Thornton Oliver Keller’s Retail brokerage team in 2015 bringing five years of commercial real estate experience from her work in northern Idaho and eastern Washington. Holly has represented land, retail and investment clients. Her xpertise encompasses extensive retailer and restaurant representation which includes site selection and strategic tenant advisory services.
Holly offers top notch market knowledge and transactional expertise which provide a level of tenant representation that is unmatched. A commitment to each client’s unique needs directs Holly’s tenant representation and site selection. Her market knowledge creates opportunities for retailers to reach their customer base and maximize sales and profits while building brand awareness.
Holly’s landlord representation is focused on efficiently filling vacant space with quality tenants and property disposition. She focuses on achieving vibrant, competitive retail centers filled with strong, thriving businesses within the market. Holly works to produce retailer synergies by creating desirable tenant mixes in strong retailing environments, thereby enhancing each retailer’s bottom line and the asset’s overall value.
Holly’s brokerage experience includes:
• Retailer|Restaurant site selection, demographics analysis and leasing
• Tenant representation and lease negotiation
• Buyer representation site selection and acquisition
• Market competition studies
• Contract negotiation
• Marketing strategy creation and implementation
Holly is currently pursuing a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation. This accreditation offers in-depth instruction in financial analysis, market analysis, investment analysis and negotiations.
Holly holds her BA in English from the University of Puget Sound. She is also licensed Realtor in both Idaho and Washington states.
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Retail Brokers Network, Northwest Tenant Council Representative
- Leadership Boise, Graduate, Boise Chamber of Commerce
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), member
- Past President & Board Member, Moscow Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors, Ronald McDonald House of Idaho
FAMILY, HOBBIES & INTERESTS
Holly and her family enjoy all that living in Idaho has to offer. In her free time, you’ll find her attending her children’s sporting events or skiing, playing tennis, and entertaining friends. Holly also loves to travel and has a lifelong devotion to the arts.