Kekaula Kaniho joined TOK Commercial’s Office brokerage team in 2023 after a very successful collegiate experience at Boise State University, where he was a captain of the Bronco’s football team and an Academic All-American.
Mentored by the most accomplished and respected Office brokerage specialists in Idaho, Kekaula boasts a strong foundation in commercial real estate providing clients with critical insights into the nuanced deliverables that are unique to Office leasing and sales.
Kekaula excels in the analysis of trending market data, workspace optimization, and competitive property positioning. His strong work ethic and exceptional communication skills are substantial assets to the office properties, owners, and companies that he represents.
Kekaula assists clients with the following:
• Market competition studies
• Seller & Landlord representation
• Broker Price Opinions
• Buyer & Tenant representation
• Lease renewals and negotiations
• Contract negotiations
• Property tours
Kekaula is a graduate of Boise State University and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Health Sciences.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• Senior CLASS Award Winner (2020): First student-athlete from Boise State to win the award. Given annually to the most outstanding senior student-athlete in Division I football for notable achievements in four areas of excellence: classroom, community, character and competition.
• Mountain West Scholar-Athlete of the Year (2021-2022): Highest honor presented to one student-athlete by the Mountain West Conference for academics, athletics, and community involvement over the course of their intercollegiate career.
• William V. Campbell Trophy Finalist (2020): The award recognizes an individual as the absolute best football scholar-athlete in the nation.
PERSONAL & INTERESTS
Kekaula’s athletic pursuits have taken him from the Blue Turf at Boise State to the Arizona Cardinals in Phoenix. Never one to slow down, Kekaula now enjoys outdoor adventures, snowboarding, and wake surfing. He is committed to bettering the Boise Valley’s communities and seeks opportunities to participate in organizations and initiatives that deliver real, positive impact.
Maleki Physical Therapy Services, PLLC leased 1,684 square feet of office space in River Run Center located
Osprey Counseling LLC leased 744 square feet of office space in Kendall Center 5 located at 5481-5505 &
Kovichcvo, LLC renewed their 2,371 square feet of office space in Lakeharbor located at 3050-3250 N.