John has been involved in commercial sales and leasing since 1997. He provides his clients with marketing, transaction management, financial analysis, and lender services related to commercial real estate transactions locally and nationally.
John focuses on investment acquisition and disposition as well as retail leasing and sales. John also provides valuation and listing services to clients.
John is the Sales Manager of Thornton Oliver Keller’s Boise office of 24 brokers and is a partner in the firm. He was instrumental in the formation of the firm’s Investment Services Group and contributes significantly to the success of the firm’s property management arm.
• 2019 - Selected to be the Sales Manager for 24 agents - Boise office
• 2003 to Present - Thornton Oliver Keller, Boise, ID - Partner and Broker
• 2001 - Trammell Crow Company, San Francisco, CA - Broker
• 1999 - Onsite Access, San Francisco, CA - Director of Real Estate
• 1997 - Trammell Crow Company, San Francisco, CA - Broker
John works extensively with non-profit clients and has represented some groups several times.
• The Salvation Army [3 representational assignments]
• Sage Charter School [2 representational assignments]
• Foothills School of Arts & Sciences [2 representational assignments]
• Idaho Food Bank [2 representational assignments]
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
• Capital Matrix, Inc. Board Member, Executive Committee
• Retail Broker Network, Investment Sales Council Co-Chair
• International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), member
• Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce member, Financial Services Advisory Board member
• Past Chair - Board of Trustees Foothills School of Arts & Sciences
• Idaho Business for the Outdoors, Board member
John graduated from the University of California, Berkeley in 1993 with a BA Degree in Geography with a focus on Economic Geography and a BS Degree in Conservation and Resource Studies - Go Bears!
FAMILY, HOBBIES & INTERESTS
John resides in Boise with his wife and two children. They enjoy hiking, skiing, snowboarding, and biking.