The Situation: Seeking a Second Location for Restore
- Restore, a hyper wellness company offering services such as IV Drip Therapy, Cryotherapy and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, recently opened their first Treasure Valley location at The Village at Meridian.
- With a strong first location opening, the owner of Restore Meridian was looking to expand their storefronts in Boise.
- In search of leasable space in a highly frequented area, the owner sought out JP’s expertise in the fitness and retail industry.
Our Response: Leading Knowledge in a Low Vacancy Market
- After identifying the owner’s desires in a second location, JP offered an exhaustive search of the downtown market. The results fell short in producing many viable options to fit Restore’s needs in the low vacancy submarket.
- JP quickly pivoted his search to Bown Crossing, an energetic retail corridor for the rapidly growing neighborhoods of Southeast Boise.
- With his knowledge of the market, JP presented the owner with an opportunity to purchase a property with prime Bown Crossing exposure, just minutes from the downtown core, with ample foot traffic.
The Results: Cost Savings & Added Income for the Client
- The owner found the property, at 3046 Bown Way, to be an excellent fit. The property offered Restore ample space for their street-level retail storefront while providing additional second floor space, which has given the owner opportunity for added income through leasing out the additional space to an office user.
- JP skillfully negotiated an aggressive offer, awarding his client a lower purchase price than originally listed.
- JP is now working to secure a third location for Restore Hyper Wellness.
“While looking for a retail space for lease JP encouraged us to think outside the box and helped us envision converting an office building into a top retail/medical space. He helped us think of this as not just a location for our business but as a long term investment in a booming market.
JP and TOK Commercial were a valuable resource! Their market knowledge and industry connections were integral in helping us select our second location.“
Tim Jolicoeur, Owner | Restore Hyper Wellness
For assistance in site selection contact Retail Tenant Agent, JP Green.