The Situation: Health Foods Franchise Targets the Treasure Valley
- Clean Juice, a national smoothie, juice and health foods restaurant franchise, was seeking a space to expand the brand into the Treasure Valley.
- The client had been assigned to a national broker for over 90 days with no success in finding a suitable location in the Boise market. After being referred to Thornton Oliver Keller, JP Green eagerly took on the client confident that he could find the right space to expand Clean Juice.
Our Response: Quick Response & Skilled Negotiations
- Through diligent searching and his quick response time, JP identified and pursued various potential locations within the first two months of working with his client.
- JP and Clean Juice ultimately zeroed in on ideal, first generation shell space, available in the newly constructed North Pointe retail center on State Street.
- The space, along with JP’s ability to negotiate a generous T.I. package, allowed his client the opportunity to fit the space to their branding standards.
The Results: Earlier Than Anticipated Open Date
- JP’s commitment to driving transactions forward in the quickest time frame benefitted his client, allowing them to open before the end of the year.
- Clean Juice’s new space provides excellent exposure in a rapidly growing location, off high traffic State Street.
- Neighboring tenants as well as the newly built modern residential units within the North Pointe development will draw even more attention to this new to the Treasure Valley franchise.
“Having local representation when looking to open our first location was key. Intimate knowledge of the market and being a business owner with first hand experience in franchise development made JP the perfect partner for us. JP and his team at Thornton Oliver Keller were an invaluable resource through site selection and term negotiations.”
Tauni Roberts, Owner | Clean Juice