Mike joined TOK Commercial in June 2010 and became a partner in the firm in 2015. A seasoned commercial real estate professional who offers clients articulate, analytical and effective representation, Mike specializes in office and multifamily product sales. A key member of the firm’s brokerage team, Mike was named one of TOK Commercial’s Top Producers (2nd Place award) in 2013, 2016 and 2017 and Salesperson of the Year (1st Place) in 2015, 2018 and 2019. In 2015, Mike also ranked #46 & #71 in the worldwide SIOR “TOP 100” office transactions.
Mike’s commercial real estate career began in 2006, when he relocated to Boise and joined Colliers International, earning rookie of the year honors. Over the last decade, Mike has focused on maximizing value for real estate investors. He routinely advises owners on leading-edge pricing, property positioning and creating long-term investment strategies that support wealth generation and preservation. Mike couples this analysis with an unfailing drive to measure success by client satisfaction.
Mike has accumulated extensive market knowledge, expertise in property valuation and positioning, proactive transaction management. Evidence of the effectiveness of his representation is seen below.
Brokerage Production [2011-2020]: 822 TRANSACTIONS | TOTAL CONSIDERATION OF OVER $784.6 MILLION
Partial List of Clients Sample Transactions
• Idaho State Department of Lands
• City of Boise
• The Amalgamated Sugar Company
• Cameron Investments
• Fowler Property Acquisitions
• Washington Group Plaza – Sale: 600,000 SF
• The Landing at Lake Harbor Apartment - Sale: 300 units
• Mt. Vernon Apartments - Sale: 70 units
• Selway Apartments - Sale: 171 units
• General Fire & Casualty Building - Disposition: 19,436 SF
• St. Luke's Regional Medical Center - Lease: 29,039 SF
• Amalgamated Sugar - Acquisition: 26,000 SF
• City of Boise - Land Exchange (West End): 6.50 acres
• Fairview Business Plaza - Sale: 34,000 SF
• Hayden Beverage - Acquisition: 78,000 SF
Hayden Beverage – Sale: 110,000 SF
• HDR Engineering - Lease: 22,000 SF
• CenturyLink - Lease: 120,030 SF
• 9th & Idaho Building - Sale: 92,000 SF
• Washington Group Plaza - Lease: 147,000 SF
• Idaho Dept. of Land Portfolio - Auction: 14 properties
• TOK Commercial Salesperson of the Year (1st Place), 2015, 2018 and 2019.
• TOK Commercial Top Producer (2nd Place), 2013, 2016 and 2017
• Colliers Rookie of the Year, 2007
• 2015 CCIM Idaho Chapter President
Mike enjoys mountain biking, skiing, and spending time with
his wife and two daughters outdoors. He is a two-time finisher
of the Boise Ironman Triathlon and a four-time finisher of the
Seattle to Portland Bike Race. In 2001, he was a member of the
USAPL Junior National Powerlifting Team where he competed
at the world championships in Taiwan. Mike is a graduate of
Central Washington University.