Bringing a strong background in commercial property management, Mark’s work carries over from Albertsons as Commercial Property Manager for a combined total of 6 years. He was also a Property Accounting Coordinator at Albertsons for an additional 6 years. Before that, Mark served as Lease Administration Manager for 3 years at Nike and worked as a Lease Administrator for both Coldwater Creek and DBSI.
Mark is a calculated professional who oversees each property in his portfolio with sharp attention to detail and a focus on each client’s best interests.
- Manage large capital projects in conjunction with many expense projects
- Created, reviewed and paid CAM reconciliations
- Contract negotiations with maintenance vendors
- Bid solicitation and contract review
- Managed disaster recovery and reconstruction of local tenant shops via 3rd party contractor
Mark graduated from Carroll College with a Bachelor of Science in Finance and Management.
FAMILY, HOBBIES & INTERESTS
As a Boise native, Mark enjoys all things sports and outdoor activities alongside his two children, Kaylee and Brady.