Grayson Stone is a fourth-generation Idahoan and Magic Valley native who joined the TOK Commercial Magic Valley brokerage team in 2019. Grayson was recently recognized as 2021’s Accomplished Under 40 by the Idaho Business Review and has been recognized as one of Idaho’s most influential commercial real estate professionals by the Idaho Business Review in their annual CRE Power 25 list.
Grayson relocated to the Magic Valley to raise his family in 2017. Since his return, he has been involved in a variety of residential and commercial real estate construction roles. Those roles include Project Manager for Wedgewood Inc. and Project Engineer for HC Company, where he was involved in the renovation of the Historic Elks Lodge in Twin Falls. This project was recognized as Idaho Business Review’s Top Project of the Year in 2019.
Since joining TOK Commercial’s Magic Valley brokerage team in 2019, Grayson has gained a significant breadth of commercial real estate knowledge. His total transactional value exceeds $93.8MM across various asset types. Leaning into his deep roots in the community and long-standing relationships, Grayson is proud to call the Magic Valley home as a proven expert in the Magic Valley commercial real estate market.
Grayson has assisted local, regional, and national clients in:
- 1031 Exchanges
- Landlord and Tenant representation
- Market competition studies
- Contract negotiation
- Owner lease-back dispositions
- Elizabeth Estates | Disposition | 64 Unit Multi-Family Project
- Northbridge Junction | Land Acquisition | 76 Acres along the Hwy 93 Corridor
- Northbridge Junction | Landlord & Tenant Representation | 32,000+ SF Leased to Commercial Creamery
- Magic Valley Land, LLC | Acquisition | 56 Acres along the Pole Line Road Corridor
- Twin Falls Industrial Park | Acquisition | 80 Acres south of Clif Bar & Chobani
- Charmac Trailer | Owner Leaseback | +90,000 SF of Industrial on 7 Acres
- 358 Cheney | Buyer & Seller Representation | 18,000 SF Sold Across Two Buildings
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
Grayson is an active member of the Twin Falls community. In 2020, he was elected to the Twin Falls Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors and is the current Vice-Chair. Grayson is a Co-Founder of the Magic Valley Pediatric Cancer Coalition (MVPCC), serving as the board’s Chair in 2020. He also is the Vice-Chair of the Twin Falls First United Methodist Board of Trustees.
Grayson’s family is truly his pride and joy. He loves spending time with Stephanie and their two beautiful daughters, Kloe Rose and Lily-Grace or enjoying Idaho’s great outdoors, hunting or golfing.